Mining Grade CMC is excellent flotation agent and binding agent for pelletization.It can be used as selective depressants to prevent unwanted gangue minerals from floating. Mining Grade CMC shall make the flotation selection more cost-effective and efficient recovery of valuable minerlas.
Mining Grade CMC can also be used for binding iron ore or mine pellets to form uniform agglomeration with high resilient strength.
Benefits of CMC in Mining flotation and Pellets binding
* Efficient recovery of valuable minerals: improvement of the concentrate grade,resulting in reduced smelting operation energy cost
* Aid the separation by selective depression of the gangue material
Benefits of CMC in pallets binding:
* Lower dosage,while binding the iron power or dust into higher purity of pellets,and less silica content of the pellets.
* Form uniform pellets with high resilient strength,that shall show excellent stability in transportation and storage.
* Increase ore porosity,positively impact firing efficiency and leave no harmful residues.
CAS number: 9004-32-4
Packaging: packed in 25kg net multiply paper bags.
Storage: keep original packaging sealed,stored in water-proof,clean and dry conditions.
Shelf life: 2years after production stored as above requested
More product and detailed specs available upon request.
Post time: May-13-2019